Sawtooth Pants are a lightweight, non-membranedouble weave soft shell trouser for active mountain use in our Matrix DWS fabric.
The Sawtooth Pant is our lightest soft shell pant - combing fantastic weather protection and breathability along with great movement and fit. The reinforced crampon patch hints at this trousers aspirations and it deliversas a fantastic mountain or ski touring pant for all seasons.
The Sawtooth is particularly suited as a durable summer climbing pant and is currently being put through it's paces by several members of the Rab team.
Sizes: 30" - 38"
Weight: 370g (34")
Inside leg lengths: 30", 32", 34" / 76cm, 81cm, 86cm
- Product Care
- Tricot lined waistband
- Snap waistband closure
- Belt loops
- YKK fly zip
- 2 YKK zipped hip pockets
- 2 YKK zipped thigh pockets
- Articulated knees
- Hem drawcord
- Reinforced kick patches
- 30+ UPF
- Fit: Regular
- This fabric has a DWR finish.
- To maintain the effectiveness of this finish we recommend washing on a cool 30 degree wash. Using pure soap or a technical cleaner .
- Wash with all pocket zips closed and velcro reattached.
- Do not use fabric softeners or fabric conditioners.
- The garment can be line dried or tumble dried on the lowest setting.
- The garment can be ironed on the coolest setting.
- Do not dryclean.
- Warp: 90d
- Weft: 90d x 150d
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 3-5CFM
- Weight: 182g/m²
- Composition: 88% nylon 6.6, 12% spandex
- 30+ UPF