Microlight Alpine Jacket
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a lightweight, narrow baffled down jacket with a weather resistant Pertex outer fabric.
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is an alpinist's dream!
Providing 140g (Large) of 750 fill Hydrophobic European goose down, all wrapped up in a streamlined package that provides maximum warmth for minimal weight. The clean lines and uncluttered, minimalist design make it ideal as a layering piece for climbing or for mountain marathons - but this adaptable piece is equally at home for day to day use or for lightweight back-packing.
The narrow baffle structure minimises down migration and provides optimum loft and a fixed hood makes this jacket the perfect choice when warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
Sizes: XS - XXL
Weight: 445g (Large)
- Product Care
- 140g 750 fill power Hydrophobic European goose down (Large)
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Please see the video on washing down for further details
- Warp: 30d
- Weft: 30d
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 1cc
- Weight: 50g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon 6
- Warp: 20d
- Weft: 20d
- DWR/Spray: calendered
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 2CFM
- Weight: 35g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon ripstop