Down filled salopettes for use at altitude and in polar regions.
Expedition salopettes are designed to complement the Expedition jacket and are designed using the same fabrics and high quality down fill.
Box wall constuction eliminates cold spots whilst full length side zips makes getting them on and off much easier - ideal in extreme cold conditions.
Sizes: S - XL
Weight: 880g / 31oz
Perfect for: Altitude & Polar
- Product Care
- Water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer
- Filled with 350g (L) of superior quality European goose down, fill power 850
- Box wall construction for greater insulation efficiency
- Full length side zips with multiple 2-way pullers
- Articulated knees
- 3 pockets including 1 zipped
- Inside leg length 81cm (L)
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Please see the http://http://rab.uk.com/videos/category/show/Products.html?vid=sWWsvideo on washing down for further details.