The Expedition Jacket is a down filled jacket with box wall construction. The Pertex® Endurance outer gives weatherproof protection.
This is one of the warmest jacket available in the world today and is designed specifically for use at high altitude and in Polar regions.
Pertex® Endurance fabric is both highly abrasion resistant and provides weather protection. Durable patches over the key wear points add extra protection where needed. 450g / 16oz of 850 Fill power Goose Down in a double construction eliminates cold spots and maximises warmth.
The hood is fixed for security and warmth in high altitude conditions. 8 outer pockets and 2 inner pockets provide space for all neccessary essentials. A durable 2 way YKK zip with a down filled baffle prevents coldspots and ensure maximum comfort.
Sizes: S - XL
Weight: 1370g / 48oz
Perfect for: Altitude & Polar
- Product Care
- Water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer, nylon Taffeta inner
- Hand filled in Derbyshire (UK) with 450g (L) of superior quality European goose down, fill power 850
- Box wall construction for greater insulation efficiency
- Fixed down filled hood with peaked visor
- 8 outer pockets and 2 inner pockets
- Durable YKK 2-way front zip and down filled zip baffle
- Adjustable velcro cuffs and waist, hem, and collar drawcords
- Centre back length 86cm (L)
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Please see the video on washing down for further details.