The Expedition Jacket is a down filled jacket with box wall construction. The Pertex® Endurance outer gives weatherproof protection.
This isone ofthe warmest jacket available in the world today and is designed specifically for use at high altitude and in Polar regions.
Pertex® Endurance fabric is both highly abrasion resistant and provides weather protection. Durable patches over the key wear points add extra protection where needed. 450g / 16oz of850 Fill powerGoose Down in a double construction eliminates cold spots and maximises warmth.
The hood isfixed for security and warmth in high altitude conditions. 8 outer pockets and 2 inner pockets provide space for all neccessary essentials. A durable 2 way YKK zip with a down filled baffle prevents coldspots and ensure maximum comfort.
Sizes: S - XL
Weight: 1370g / 48oz
Perfect for: Altitude & PolarSize Guide
- Product Care
- Water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer, nylon Taffeta inner
- Hand filled in Derbyshire (UK) with 450g (L) of superior quality European goose down, fill power 850
- Box wall construction for greater insulation efficiency
- Fixed down filled hood with peaked visor
- 8 outer pockets and 2 inner pockets
- Durable YKK 2-way front zip and down filled zip baffle
- Adjustable velcro cuffs and waist, hem, and collar drawcords
- Centre back length 86cm (L)
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Please see the video on washing downfor further details.